WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Madison, Wisconsin, 53718 is currently hiring a Housekeeper / Laundry Attendant
Looking for HIGH Energy and Friendly associates looking to work full time with both housekeeping and laundry! 4-5 shifts weekly for the 1st shift, full time.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $12.50/ Hour
- Cleaning public space, empty trash, dusting, vacuum, mop etc.
- Cleaning rooms, making beds, bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, empty trash, fold linen, clean mirrors etc.
- Laundry, loading washers, dryers, ironing with industrial machine, folding by hand, delivering linen etc..
- This is a standing job, repetitive lifting, bending, kneeling and movement.
- Must be in good physical shape.
- You will be trained the first few days and then put on your own.
- There are timed requirements with how many rooms you can complete per day.
- The expectation is you work your way up to what the customer has in place.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.