WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1119, located at 830 Crater Lake Avenue, Medford, Oregon, 97504 is currently hiring a Mill/Production.
A production worker is responsible for assembling and checking product parts, ensuring that all machinery runs smoothly, and assisting in the shipment of items. Production Associates perform a variety tasks to strive for their main goal of ensuring that manufactured products meet certain standards of quality.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred but not necessary.
- Able to be in a stationary position for up to 10 hours.
- Able to multitask, show flexibility, and have great attention to detail.
- Must be able to have reliable transportation to White City.
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs of wooden boards, Stacking, bundleling and pallatizing wood products.
- Feed raw materials into production machinery.
- Assemble goods on production lines.
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks.
- Store goods and raw materials properly in a warehouse.
- Pack goods to be shipped.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://www.peopleready.com/welcome
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.