WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Little Rock, Arkansas, 72206 is currently hiring a POD Builder
PeopleReady is hiring POD Builder.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $15/Hour
- Work with partner to assemble Pods to meet required production goals
- Assemble components accurately, thoroughly, and quickly to approved specifications
- Double-check connections to ensure they match and report issues to the Supervisor
- Inform supervisors of any defects in equipment or individual parts
- All team members must be physically able lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs., able to walk, push, pull, squat up & down during shift, able to work up to 10 shifts,
- Have knowledge and ability to operate hand tools and power tools, such as drills, torque wrenches, socket tools, levels, pallet jack.
- Must be able follow directions and pick up repetitive tasks quickly.
- Weekly pay
- Masks required
- Steel or composite toe Work shoes/boot
- Hard Hat, Safety Vest and safety glasses (provided)
- Shirt with a sleeve
- Long pants that cover from WAIST TO ANKLE, no sweats or scrubs
- Long hair must be pulled back in a ponytail
- Absolutely NO BACKPACKS or LARGE BAGS IN BUILDING
- Absolutely NO WEAPONS this includes pocket knives
- Clear water bottle (optional) ability refill with water throughout the day.
- Shifts can be 10 hour or more and may include weekends.
- All associates must to be flexible to work overtime as needed
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.