WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Port Richey, Florida, 34668 is currently hiring a General Labor - GIG Work
Are you looking for work TODAY? Or tomorrow? Do you know that you have next Monday and Tuesday available and want to make a few extra bucks instead of hanging out at home? Or perhaps you work during the week but are also interested in weekend work here and there?
AtPeopleReadywe have dozens of On-Demand opportunities - those jobs for which we may only need people for one day or one weekend. These opportunities come up at the lastminute orare so flexible in nature that our associates can easily pick and choose the days or jobs they want to work on any given day - those that fit exactly within their schedule.
When you apply withPeopleReadyto be considered for On-Demand opportunities, you become part of an interactive network via our text alerts and the use of ourJobStackapp. You get notified when work is available - and if you're up for it - you commit to the job. It's that easy.
- Examples of On-Demand positions: a quick turn-around set up for an event, working concessions for the big home game this Sunday, helping to unload trucks full of material for a retail store remodel.
- Advantages of On-Demand positions: the opportunities could be in a variety of environments, include a wide range of tasks, and the best part is that in most cases, you don't need to make a long-term commitment.
Qualifications & Experience
Most of the time no experience is needed for our On-Demand opportunities. Some, however, require some initial training - but once you have that behind you, you can accept similar/future On-Demand assignments on-the-spot.
Additional Information - For other temporary/Temp-To-Hire General Labor open positions with us - See below and Contact the Branch for more information
The job duties of aGeneral Laborvary, sometimes even day-to-day at the same site. They may include cleaning and preparing a jobsite, loading, and delivering materials; using different tools and machines, such as blowtorches; driving forklifts; reading levels; operating lifts; and manning power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment. Laborers set up and take down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures. They help carpenters, masons, and other specialized contractors.
- Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading materials
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.