WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady, located at Grand Junction CO is currently hiring a Night Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL COMPANY VALUES
True - Demonstrate honest, direct and ethical behavior that represents the TrueBlue value of “Be True”. Communicate vertically the importance of “integrity in everything we do.” Ensure compliance with Code of Business Conduct and Ethics. Establish personal credibility and stand for something by doing what you say you will do.
Passionate - Demonstrate passion, an attitude of gratitude and build strong working relationships that encourage the heart and inspire a shared vision.
Accountable – Demonstrate a commitment to individual accountability. Measure internal customer satisfaction and develop strategic plans to address gap areas.
Creative - Be a resourceful thinker who explores all opportunities. Provide customer service with creativity and resourcefulness.
Optimistic – Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships. Respect others and their diversity as an essential component of the way we conduct business. Enlist others to share a common vision by appealing to their aspirations. Encourage the heart by recognizing key contributions and showing appreciation for individual and team excellence.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- To deliver quality customer service while maintaining a work environment that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a night supervisor, this means:
- Executing the schedule and tasks of the night crew as set by the Onsite Project Manager
- Being friendly and professional, and engaging customer and associates to meet store needs.
- Ensuring signage, pricing information, and displays are accurate so that merchandise is easy to locate.
- Coaching associates in creating visually appealing product displays that are safe, clean, and easy for customers to access.
The Supervisor oversees store execution of all merchandising service, project, and maintenance activities as directed by the Onsite Project Manager. Successful completion of these tasks results in clean, safe, and accessible merchandise, and an overall appealing shopping experience for the customers.
This associate supervises the team that resets (based on planograms), stocks, and prices merchandise accurately. In addition to supervising his/her own team, the Supervisor coordinates with others in the store to ensure the team supports successful sales and operations of the store. In many cases, the Supervisors must take direction from the OPM and interpret, adapt the planograms and project plans provided to better serve the needs and layout of individual stores.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A Supervisor that can follow detailed project instructions while being able to problem solve through project issues or questions. The Supervisor must have the physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Must have the ability to lift over 25 pounds without assistance.
- Have a working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand tools, drills, and possibly saws
- More than 3 months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment
- More than 6 months of experience performing product merchandising tasks including reading Planograms, setting up and tearing down displays.
- More than a 6 months of established Leadership where you have lead a TEAM through successful projects (e.g., resets and store remodels)
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship
Qualifications & Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of customer service or retail experience in fast-paced retail environment
- 6 months of experience as a team lead or leading others in a formal capacity
- 6 months or more of experiencing using and reading a Planogram
- Ability to read a store map (blue print)
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction)
- Ability to work overnight and weekends as required.
- 6 months supervisory experience including coaching/training and evaluating the performance of direct reports
- 6 months of merchandising experience including reading planograms, setting up and tearing down displays
- 3 months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment
- Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (eg, hand tools, drills, saws)
Ability to read, analyze, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to fill in reports. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to effectively read and interpret a measuring tape.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES/REGISTRATIONS, or TRAINING
Forklift Certification a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT and PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk, and/or hear for long periods of time. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds and occasionally more than 50 pounds.
Download our mobile app, JobStack:
- Google Play Store
- Apple AppStore
- Head on over to our careers site to create a profile:
To begin your journey, go to : https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=2256&req=8207BR
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.