WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Brooklyn, New York, 11216 is currently hiring a Demolition Worker
Commercial construction laborers needed for debris removal and clean up on commercial construction job sites. Must have OSHA 30 Certification and SST preferred.
- Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials ·
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment ·
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor ·
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor Remove unsound structures and other building materials that cannot be restored or repaired ·
- Breaking up concrete, removal structures, and tear down of walls
- Experience on commercial construction sites preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in demolition work
- Lift and/or pull 75lbs., climb ladders, work off ladders, man lifts or other equipment
- Ability to maintain a standing position for extended periods of time, fully squat, bend or kneel while wearing a tool belt
- Capable of working in a variety of weather conditions
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.