WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Kearny, New Jersey, 7032 is currently hiring a Waste Recycling Worker
Are you passionate about pitching in to improve our planet? Are you a self-starter who takes initiative to make a positive change? PeopleReady is looking to addWaste Recycling Workers in a fast-growing industry. Recycling can be accomplished in expected ways, such as using recycled paper as packaging material, or in unexpected ways, like using glass to make artificial turf. Recycling helps conserve limited resources, and it has other environmental benefits as well. As a Waste Recycling Worker, you will work along conveyor belts, and as waste materials come down, you would pull out any items that cannot be recycled. You will sometimes work as a quality control inspector and remove unwanted materials from a single stream. Does this position sound like a solid fit? Then we would love to have you apply by clicking the link above.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $13/Hour
- Sorting and cleaning materials into appropriate containers for recycling
- Cleaning recycling yard equipment and maintaining recycling collection equipment
- Removing chemicals from discarded appliances
- Depositing recoverable materials into chutes or placing materials on conveyor belts
- Operating balers to compress recyclable materials into bundles or bales
- Operating machines to load items onto trucks for shipping to other recycled materials processing facilities
- Prior experience in recycling yard preferred
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, and reach, bend, push, pull, and climb
- Flexibility to work in all weather conditions
- Able to remain in a stationary position for up to 10 hours.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.