AT&T is hiring Installation Technicians in Reno, NV - $10,000 sign on bonus!
We offer a competitive salary for all levels of experience and provide great opportunities for career growth. If you have three or more years of related experience and a post-high school education, then you may qualify for starting pay of over $20 per hour.
APPLY - http://work.att.jobs/13t7
What’s a typical day like? You’ll work independently at our customer’s homes and businesses as a trusted expert, installing the latest technology for high-speed broadband, Wi-Fi, and voice services. You’ll have the opportunity to meet new people every day while solving problems and being rewarded for doing great work. Whether you’re putting in a new line, climbing a ladder or simply plugging in and activating a Wi-Fi network, one thing is true no two days will be the same.
Want to be considered? You’ll need to:
- Work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Lift and move up-to 60 lbs – some of our ladders weigh 50-60lbs
- Weigh less than 275 lbs., required for ladder safety
- At times work in small, confined spaces or aloft (up to 28 ft.)
- Be available for overtime, emergency callouts and holiday work
- Identify wire and cable colors
- Qualify on pre-employment assessments
- Have a High School Diploma or GED