WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch located at Plano, TX, is currently hiring a Grill Cook
The smells of fresh-cooked food in the kitchen. The clang of pots, pans, and dinnerware as the anticipation of a rush puts you in the zone. You quickly take initiative to ensure the happiness of those who are dependent on you. Does this sound like a scenario that you would take pride in? Do you strive to turn your love of cooking into your career? We are now looking to hire Grill Cooks who possess flexibility and rare dedication to the kitchen. Grill Cooks prepare, season, and craft dishes. They may also order supplies, keep records, and plan and price menu items in addition to other responsibilities. A cook is passionate about his or her craft – making food for an event or restaurant is at the heart of this position.
- Preparing and cooking food according to recipes
- Observing and testing foods to determine if they are cooked sufficiently
- Storing food at correct temperatures in order to ensure freshness
- Utilizing blenders, cutlery, and ovens to prepare food
- Making sure area is clean and all quality and sanitation standards are met, including cold and hot storage
- Minimum one year experience as a cook
- Good knife skills and a deep knowledge of food preparation
- Possess a valid food handler's card or ServSafe certification - our branch will help provide this training
- Able to work all areas of the kitchen.
To begin your journey, go to : https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1199990/Grill-Cook-
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.