- Walk-in: 1928 U.S. 8 St. Croix Falls, WI 54024
- Call: 715.483.1760
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
We’re national, with a local focus
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
The Assembly Operator performs line/cell assembly duties or operates machines according to product specifications to produce components as either a finished product or as part of another larger product to be assembled.
- Performs bench or line type processes or operates machines to complete assemblies and subassemblies.
- Positions parts in specified location using a variety of fastening devices and/or other sub-components.
- Operates hand-held tools, electrical tools and/or pneumatic tools.
- Uses precision measuring tools as required.
- Verifies accuracy of assembled product or batch inspects as required.
- Reports defective materials, discrepancies, process malfunctions or assembled products that are not in compliance with company and/or customer specifications to the Department lead.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- May operate lift equipment as needed.
- Completes all necessary paperwork as required, including in process or carbon copy production sheets.
- Must follow all safety procedures.
- Must be able to work with/around moving mechanical parts.
- Work in loud work environment.
- Able to stand for 10 hours.
- Able to regularly bend, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Able to frequently lift or move up to 10lbs and occasionally lift or move up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent vision and attention to detail.
- Background and drug testing
- Dresser, Wisconsin
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.