HANDYPERSON (NOC: 73201)
Posted on June 26, 2023, by SANDY LAKE RESORT
Location: Wabasca-Desmarais, ABT0G 2K0
Salary: 22.00 hourly / 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment
Day, Early Morning, Evening, Morning, On Call, Overtime, Weekend
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Recreational facility/institution
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs
- Contact contractors for repairs and maintenance of the establishment
- Perform minor repairs on appliances
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures
- Work with minimal supervision
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal suitability
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
Learning/training paid by employer
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct Apply)
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?