WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch located at 4485 Fulton Industrial Blvd. S.W. Atlanta GA 30336 is currently hiring a Concrete Production Worker
We are looking to employ a Concrete Laborer to be responsible for designing and building forms, pouring concrete, then spreading and smoothing it using trowels or other tools. You may also be required to apply stains to finish the concrete, adding small stones for decoration, and concluding the process by applying waterproofing and sealants.
To be successful as a Concrete Laborer, you should be up to date with the latest technology involving concrete work, possess the knowledge and skill of a specialist in the field, and maintain a high standard of work. Your ability to meet job specifications and make top class finishes in concrete work will ensure your success.
Concrete Laborer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building forms.
- Setting up the forms.
- Pouring concrete.
- Using wire mesh to reinforce the concrete.
- Spreading and smoothing concrete.
- Molding expansion joints and edges.
- Using stains or colors to add the finishing touch.
- Adding small stones or other materials for decoration.
- Applying waterproofing and sealant to protect the concrete work.
- Monitoring the material to ensure it hardens to a durable finish.
Concrete Laborer Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- 3-year apprenticeship under journeymen workers.
- 2,000 hours of hands-on experience.
- Ability to perform strenuous tasks with your hands.
- Ability to kneel, bend and lift heavy materials.
- Ability to measure accurately and read specifications.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs, so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.