WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch located at Monroeville, PA, is currently hiring a Maintenance Helper
Will be maintaining the exterior of the property using gas powered tools to mow and maintain grass, rake leaves, trim bushes and trees, plant and remove dead plants.
Rarely do you find a machine without a Maintenance Helper to tend to it. Do you strive to be that Maintenance Helper ? PeopleReady is searching for dedicated Maintenance Helper with a strong work ethic to join the manufacturing team for our clients. Maintenance Mechanics are responsible for the upkeep of machines, equipment, and buildings. They diagnose and respond to equipment and machinery malfunctions. Not only do mechanics repair and maintain equipment, but they also install, build, and dismantle it. Every time a new appliance leaves a factory or a new car rolls off the line, a skilled helper has played a role in producing it. Does this position sound like something you are passionate about? Then you are encouraged to apply by clicking the link above.
- Performing routine preventive maintenance to make sure machines run smoothly
- Inspecting machinery to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Cleaning and repairing as needed
- Displaying your analytical skills and a problem solver's mentality
- Minimum three years' high speed production experience preferred
- Familiarity with production machinery
- Able to read blueprints
- Possess strong computer and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Able to stoop, bend, and crouch, and to lift up to 50 pounds
To begin your journey, go to : https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1200473/Maintenance-Helper-
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.