WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Springfield, Missouri, 65804 is currently hiring a Food Service Worker
PeopleReady is looking forFood Service Workers who take pride in their work ethic. Do you possess a real passion for the culinary arts? Does the notion of coming to work every single day ready to dive into your work appeal to you?Food Service Workerperform many different duties that are part of preparing meals, like chopping, sorting, sanitizing, and taking inventory. As aFood Service Worker, you should be handy in the kitchen, have a deep knowledge of food, and be able to show flexibility by changing priorities and tasks quickly.
- Preparing a variety of foods for cooking according to instructions
- Receiving and storing food supplies and equipment
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, equipment, etc.
- Storing food in designated containers and storage areas
- Recording temperatures in storage areas to make sure temperatures are in compliance with health codes
- Prior food prep or cooking experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic math skills
- Possess a valid food handler's card or ServSafe certification
- PeopleReady will help provide this training
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.