WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Perham, Minnesota, 56573 is currently hiring a Packaging Machine Operator
The Machine Operator will operate and maintain packaging machine and scale equipment at a pet food manufacturer. Bag product into required finished products. Training of all operators, assist training of line staff. Assisting and completing samples, trials, inspections, cleaning's. This is a temp-to-hire position offering weekly pay.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $19.96/Hour
Shift Timing - 3rd Shift (Night)
- Operate packaging machine equipment
- Training Operators and Line
- Assist in completing samples and trials
- Perform cleaning inspections
- Inspect all equipment used for sanitation and food safety
- Setup equipment for process
- Report any problems with materials or equipment to the Production Supervisor
- Enter appropriate information into production data logs
- Perform all required tests
- Perform maintenance and cleaning as needed
- Complete paperwork as require
- Complete orders by following production schedule and direction from production supervisor
- General mathematical and mechanical ability
- Experience or training up to 1 month or more
- Good communication skills
- Learning, memorizing and executing a sequence of procedures
- Good hand - eye coordination
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to drive forklift and pass certification exam
- Lifting up to 80 pounds alone; 120lbs in a team
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.