WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at New York Mills, Minnesota, 56568 is currently hiring a Press Brake Operator
The Press Brake Operator is responsible for configuring and operating CNC Press Brake equipment to shape materials used to build aluminum boats. This is a temp-to-hire position offering weekly pay.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $15.50/Hour - $18/Hour
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day) and 2nd Shift (Evening)
- Operate CNC press brake machine to bend parts according to specifications
- Set up, operate, and/or tend press brake to bend aluminum material.
- Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
- Load, install and correctly set up the tooling required.
- Examine completed work pieces for defects.
- Participate in equipment preventative maintenance at the operator level.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Metal press forming and basic fabrication background a plus.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of fabrication, hydraulic press operations.
- Basic ability to read and understand blueprints and other shop drawing aids.
- Competent at basic dimensional measuring and able to quickly learn the use of precision measurement tools.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.