WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at New York Mills, Minnesota, 56567 is currently hiring a Welder
The welder is responsible for MIG and TIG welding in the manufacturing of Crestliner and Lund boats, including prep work, parts and repair. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity offering weekly pay.
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day)
- Perform MIG and TIG welding of aluminum boats (hulls, bottoms, parts) according to drawings and specifications.
- Complete required documentation of welded boats for production purposes.
- Sand boats as needed.
- Move boats and/or parts to paint carts or overhead hanger system.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Welding Certification from accredited college not required but preferred.
- Basic computer, math, reading and measurement proficiency.
- Must be able to read drawings and specifications
- Ability to follow established safety processes to handle chemicals and equipment to weld aluminum.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.