WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1301, located at 22 New Leicester Hwy, Asheville NC 29406 is currently hiring a cook.
The smells of fresh-cooked food in the kitchen. The clang of pots, pans, and dinnerware as the anticipation of a rush puts you in the zone. You quickly take initiative to ensure the happiness of those who are dependent on you.
Does this sound like a scenario that you would take pride in? Do you strive to turn your love of cooking into your career? We are now looking to hire Cooks who possess flexibility and rare dedication to the kitchen. Cooks prepare, season, and craft dishes. They may also order supplies, keep records, and plan and price menu items in addition to other responsibilities. A cook is passionate about his or her craft – making food for an event or restaurant is at the heart of this position.
- Preparing and cooking food according to recipes
- Observing and testing foods to determine if they are cooked sufficiently
- Storing food at correct temperatures in order to ensure freshness
- Utilizing blenders, cutlery, and ovens to prepare food
- Making sure area is clean and all quality and sanitation standards are met, including cold and hot storage
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum one year experience as a cook
- Good knife skills and a deep knowledge of food preparation
- Possess a valid food handler's card or ServSafe certification - our branch will help provide this training
- Able to work all areas of the kitchen
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to : https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=1301&req=8617BR
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.