WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1441 located at 1802 E. Broad St., Savannah, GA, 31401 is currently hiring TWIC Card Holder.
We are looking for individuals with TWIC cards with General Labor, Yard Mule and Fork Lift experience to work at the Port & Terminals in GA. We currently have many TWIC / PORT jobs available. We are currently hiring for:
- CDL DRIVERS: Class A & B
- STEVEDORING: Bull, Break Bulk, Vehicle Operation, Yard Dog / Mule, Hooking and Unhooking
- CARGO HANDLERS: Poultry WRIC, Rebar, T-bars, Lumber, and Paper
- EQUIPMENT OPERATORS: Crane Operators, Forklift Operators, Forklift Attachments, Stackers, Mule
Please List Custom Job Responsibilities.
- You will be required to operate differing sizes of company equipment in a safe manner to stack and retrieve supplies and materials while maintaining inventory and ensuring production area organization and cleanliness.
- Tasks Performed:
- Responsible for visual inspection of all products being received or loaded.
- Responsible for accuracy of all counts and for following proper tallying procedures.
- Responsible for accuracy, legibility, completion and timely submission of all documentation.
- Maintain sanitation and housekeeping in work and dock area.
Please List Custom Job Qualifications.
- You will need unescorted access to port facilities and vessels for transporting goods from ships to their destination
- You must have a valid TWIC card and be able to access the port(s).
- You must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation.
- Hustler driving experience
- VALID CDL
- TWIC badge
- Clean driving record (3 points or less)
- 2 year or more of experience.
Apply to join us today. To begin your journey, go to :
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.