WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Sioux Falls, South Dakota, 57104 is currently hiring a General Cleaner
Keeps premises of office buildings, apartment house, or other commercial or institutional buildings in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $11.50/Hour
- General cleaning of office/exam rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas.
- Vacuums, sweeps, and mop / auto-scrub floors.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and trim.
- Polishes metal work.
- Washes walls and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, recycling, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Performs carpet spotting.
- Informs the manager of the building's physical changes or of information learned that is relative to the account's security.
- Safeguards company and customer property while performing the job.
- Maintain cleaning equipment and reports any malfunctions and breakdowns.
- Conducts final inspections of work to ensure proper completion of tasks.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
- essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
- skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
- with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.