4415 56 STREET
15.50 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per Week
Day, Evening, Morning, Night, Shift, Weekend
Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Will train
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Load buspans and trays
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Take customers' orders
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct Apply)