WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Sioux Falls, South Dakota, 57104 is currently hiring a Material Handler
PeopleReady is looking for Material Handler. Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $14/Hour
- Compliance of company, state and federal guidelines particularly as it relates to OSHA and DOT for the safety of all personnel.
- Maintain health and safety compliance in accordance with company policy.
- Confirms the accuracy of the order on the truck before leaving the yard Strap down and safely.
- Secure all materials loaded on the truck Assist the Driver with monitoring road conditions, traffic, etc. on the ride to and from jobsites
- Setup the fall zone with cones and caution tape at jobsites Unstrap the materials on the truck at the jobsite Prepare the jobsite by placing drywall carts, basement slides, threshold ramps, etc. in the needed locations
- Safely unload product and deliver to assigned area as directed by the Delivery Driver while prioritizing personal safety and the safety of those around you
- Clean up debris and return equipment to the truck after delivery is completed
- High School diploma preferred Other Competencies
- Ability to self-manage, show initiative and be proactive
- Communicate professionally with coworkers and customers
- Ability to read and accurately follow instructions from customers
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.