WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch located at Seffner, Florida, 33584 is currently hiring a Concrete Labor
The Concrete Worker will perform many tasks that require physical labor on construction sites in all types of weather. May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, concrete saws, surveying and measuring equipment, small equipment, and skid steer loaders. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support form work, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris, and tear out concrete
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $11/Hour
- Assist in building and positioning forms for pouring concrete and dismantles forms after
- Use, using saws, hammers, nails, bolts, or form hardware.
- Dig ditches and levels earth to grade specifications, using pick, shovels, and rakes.
- Grade dirt and concrete efficiently and accurately.
- Erect and disassemble scaffolding, shoring, braces, and other temporary structures.
- Mix concrete and mortar.
- Clean construction site to eliminate possible hazards.
- Assist to align, straighten, plumb and square forms for installation.
- Construct forms, then assist in raising them to the required elevation.
- Install and tie rebar and wire mesh.
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized training can help laborers advance
- Experience on commercial construction sites
- Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic
- Some assignment have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug tests
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs, so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.