WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Madison, South Dakota, 57042 is currently hiring a Trimmer
We currently have immediate openings for Plastic Trimming Workers. No experience required.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $16/Hour
- Needs to be able to support the operator when needed by getting supplies or help servicing the machine to set cycles.
- Reads and understands the trip process sheets provided for each job, and reporting any discrepancies to their supervisor/lead person.
- Properly handles parts to avoid damage to the product.
- Trims the flashline on all parts molded during their shift.
- Conducts first part inspections on all parts that are started during their shift.
- Sets up and operates hand tools and fixtures in a safe and efficient manner. Returns tools, materials, molds and other equipment to their proper storage areas when not in use.
- Ensures quality of finished product.
- Ensures that any rejected parts are properly recorded and removed from the production area to the scrap area.
- Communicates effectively with molder. Helps molder as necessary to keep machine running efficiently.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Keeps production materials appropriately stocked.
- Keeps their work area net and organized.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
- Must have the ability to perform all of the functions outlined in this description.
- Good hands on mechanical skills.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.