WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Portsmouth, New Hampshire, 3801 is currently hiring a Warehouse Associate
TEMP-TO-HIRE OPPORTUNITIES As a Warehouse Associate, you will do any number of tasks, picking, packing, and preparing orders to shipping and handling or even stocking.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $20/Hour
- Assisting with the loading of flatbeds
- Tarping and strapping down lumber to flatbeds
- Working with bulk Lumber
- Lifting ranging from 50 to 100lbs Storing items in warehouse based on existing layout and instructions from supervisor
- Examining and inspecting orders before packing to make sure specifications are met
- Previous warehouse experience preferred, but not required Steel-toed boots required
- Discernment for safety and a positive attitude
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Good judgment and attention to detail
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.