WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Detroit Lakes, Minnesota, 56501 is currently hiring a Administrative Assistant
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join a growing organization in Detroit Lakes, MN. We are looking for a responsible, energetic, positive Admin Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and order tasks.
- Customer Service: Answering Phones, assisting in the customer complaint process
- Processing customer Purchase Orders: Entering Sales Orders, entering Bill of Ladings, EDI Invoicing
- Perform general accounting/clerical bookkeeping transactions: Filing for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, entering purchasing invoices, Credit Memo processing
- Assist Shipping Department: Daily paperwork, labeling pallets, inventory reconciliation
- Various Office Projects as needed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills including writing, speaking, and interpersonal communication
- Exceptional customer service and client relation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Computer Skills with Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, especially experience in Excel
- Familiarity with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
- Preferred Education and Experience: Associate degree â€¢ ERP system experience â€¢ Previous work experience in Manufacturing
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.