WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Mitchell, South Dakota, 57301 is currently hiring a Bakery Goods Merchandiser
Merchandisers perform a number of analysis and management tasks to provide the most accurate and relevant information to retailers, manufacturers and others in the supply chain.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $15/ Hour
- Responsible for merchandising fresh bakery products in local accounts/grocery stores to ensure adequate product availability on the shelf and on displays.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain appropriate product levels in the bread aisle and display locations throughout the account
- Maintain clean and organized back-room inventory of product
- Meet customer service expectations through communication, problem resolution and follow-up with management
- Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers
- Maintain merchandising standards while rotating products according to color codes
- Part-time positions average around 20 hours per week
- Other duties as assigned
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Ability to recognize and encourage the behaviors that contribute to teamwork
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all associates in a team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work unsupervised
Education and Work History:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Preferred)
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 0-1 years of general work experience preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license and safe driving record
- If applicable, must follow all DOT regulations and be able to pass a DOT Physical and DOT Road Test
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead
- Must be able to push/pull a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stack product according to sales center stacking procedures
- Must possess basic math skills.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.