WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Abilene, Texas, 79605 is currently hiring a Banquet Server
BanquetServers are an important component to any dining experience. A servers' duties are providing the menus to the guests and taking down their orders (food and beverages) and serving the meals. Lastly, the servers work in corporate dining facilities, restaurants, cafeterias, and/ or banquet halls.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $11/Hour
- Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests.
- Take beverage and food orders and serve them
- Work with other servers and be a team player.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to hold large trays preferred
- Servers must be on their feet for long periods of time.
- Professional and friendly. (Even in tough situations)
- Team player.
- Effective communication skills with guests and staff.
- Quick thinking.
- Ability to lift heavy trays filled with glassware/food.
- Basic math skills.
- Great attention to detail.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.