Posted in: Vancouver Other Jobs
- Position: Barber
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Wage: $17.00~$20.00/hour (depending on Experience)
- Working Hours: 30-40 hours/week
- Number of Positions: 2
- Work Location: 214 Abbott St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2K7
- 4% vacation pay
- Extended Medical and Dental benefit
- Life Insurance
- Discuss with clients on hair style options based on their physical features.
- Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm, and style hairs.
- Listen to clients’ instructions and preferences to determine the styles.
- Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to color, frost, streak/highlight hair.
- Recommend hair care retail products to the clients.
- Train staff/helpers if necessary.
- Shaving, trimming, and shaping clients’ beards and mustaches.
- Washing and conditioning clients’ hair.
- Ensuring that combs, scissors, razors, and other instruments are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Language: English
- Experience: 2~3 years of experience as a barber is required
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required
How to Apply:
- Company information: Barber & Co. Enterprises Ltd
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please apply via Email indicated above.
- Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Drop-In will not be accepted nor considered for the position.
Please do not call for more inquiries, email is preferred.