Dog Walk - $15.00 / 30+ minutes
- I will drive to your location and take your dog for a walk in your local neighborhood for 30 minutes, or dogs can be brought to me to go for a walk on the Auburn Trail in Victor and then dropped off at their home, or picked up when the walk is completed.
- Water, treats, doggie bags, and a spare leash are provided as needed.
- The pace of the walk is set by the dog. If s/he wants to run, we will run, if they want to walk, we will walk. (unless otherwise specified)
Dog Sitting - $25 / per day. +$8 per additional dog (up to 4 dogs)
- I will come to your residence and dog/house sit while you are away.
- I will be present for more than 50% of the time. It is rare I need to leave for any reason and I will not leave without prior approval from the dog owner.
- Dogs will be entertained, loved, fed, etc as perscribed/needed.
- I am comfortable with administering medications orally if nessisary
- I will stay overnight if required
-Pictures will be taken send to dog parents through out the stay to ensure pets are safe
Drop-Ins - $10 for once / $15 for two (depending on distance)
- I am more than happy to drop in and visit a dog to ensure they are safe.
- Food, water, medication, and play if needed.
- I am willing to travel up to 20 minutes away for a drop-in
- Pictures will be sent to the owner as well as a message when I enter, and when I leave.
Generally I am willing to travel up to 20 minutes away from my home. Tops on Route 96 is very close to where I am at. (6179 NY-96, Farmington, NY 14425)
I am 31 years old, I served in the military for about 8 years as a Military Police, and I am a full time student at FLCC. I am currently going through some hard times financially trying to balance school, bills, and lifes never ending expenses. I have decided to earn some extra incoming doing something I love, spending time with animals. I am flexible and reasonable; I understand that cancellations happen from time to time, and that many people are looking for 1 time dog sittings, or may not want a dog walker everyday. I have lived with animals all my life, primarily dogs, and I have experience with dogs of all sizes, ages, and many breeds.
I have helped welp two litters of puppies, and I have completed FLCCs Veterinary Assistant certification program. I am just getting started professionally with dogs, all of my experience previously has been volunteer for friends and family members, or care for my own animals.
Please Email me preferably or Text me at (585)957-6809