OverviewRespond to this Ad
City:New York, NY
Just like a Google account, you must check the devices that have been used to log in to your Facebook account. It is much easier to do so on a computer and below are the steps that must be taken.
- Sign in to your account to begin the process.
- Click on the Down Arrow which is located at the top right corner.
- Select Settings & Privacy by clicking on it.
- Click on Security and Login.
- There is a section called Where you’re logged in. It facilitates you with the information all about the logins of your account i.e devices used and their locations.
- You can log out of any unwanted device by clicking on the three dots beside the device info and further either selecting Not You or Log Out.
- Like a Google account, you must create a new and very strong password.
Respond to this Ad