Company : Bubble World Tea House
Position : Restaurant Manager
Wage : $23.50 - $24.50 per hour
Location : 1325 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC
Hours : 40 hours per week
Benefit : 4% vacation pay / Free meals at work, tips, and employee’s discount
Start Date : As soon as possible
Job Description :
- Coordinate staff meeting, employee holidays, advertising, promotion, and special events.
- Schedule work shifts for kitchen staff, servers and others.
- Ensure food safety guidelines, fire emergency protocol, sewage cleaning, and other health and safety tasks
- are followed.
- Receive and review feedback from other staff members on a regular basis.
- Oversee and ensure the cleanliness of kitchen and dining area at a high standard.
- Interview, hire, train, evaluate, promote, and dismiss workers.
- Demonstrate and explain job duties, safety procedures, and company policies.
- Delegate tasks to staff for restaurant opening and closing.
- Purchase food and negotiate price whenever required.
- Estimate food and beverage consumption for stock control.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Plan, evaluate and improve the efficiency of restaurant's daily operation to enhance quality, efficiency, and output.
Job Requirement :
- Related food service sector experience required
- Food Safe Level 1 certificate required
- A diploma in hotel management, restaurant management, hospitality management or business studies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Leadership skills- able to direct, coach, and supervise a team customer service skills
- A positive and team-oriented attitude
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Name : Nelson Ting
E-mail : email@example.com