Woorim Enterprises Ltd dba Jacob's Noodle & Cutlet is seeking F/T cooks
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $15-$19/hour (depending on Experience)
- 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
- Prepares an extensive variety of food items utilizing standardized recipes.
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- May hire and train kitchen staff.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks
Completion of college or other program in cooking
2~3 years of commercial cooking experience are required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
Number of Positions:
Location: Kamloops, BC
Company information: Woorim Enterprises Ltd dba Jacob's Noodle & Cutlet
Contact Person: Woorim Kwon
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business address: 260 4 Ave, Kamloops, BC V2C 3N5
Note: If you don't meet qualifications exactly but believe you have the required skills, please submit your résumé and references for consideration.