BS4U Japanese Restaurant LTD dba Broadway Station Sushi is looking for F/T Cooks.
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% of vacation pay
- Inspect food preparation, food serving areas and kitchen to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment and order items required.
- Clean kitchen and work area
- Prepares an extensive variety of food items utilizing standardized recipes.
- May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- May hire and train kitchen staff.
- Secondary school
- 2~3 experiences of commercial cooking experience are required.
Number of Positions:
Location: Vancouver, BC
Company information: Broadway Station Sushi
Contact Person: Minjin Lee
Email address: Broadwaystationsushi1@hotmail.com
Business address: 101-1638 East Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V5N 1W1
Note: If you don't meet qualifications exactly but believe you have the required skills, please submit your résumé and references for consideration.