0933809 B.C. Ltd. dba Sakura Ichiban is looking for full-time Food Services Manager.
Position: Food services manager
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $17.95 -23.00 /hr (Depending on Experience)
Working Hour: 30-40 hours/week
- 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
- Plan, control and evaluate daily operations
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Make sure employees are following health and safety regulations
- Continually update and review budgets
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Supervise, train and hire current and future staff
- Provide excellent customer and food service to customers
- Establish staff work schedules and supervise staff work performance
- Identify and resolve any work-related issues such as customers’ concerns
- 3-5 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is required.
Number of Positions:
Location: West Vancouver, BC
Company information: 0933809 B.C. Ltd. dba Sakura Ichiban
Contact Person: Minkyung Ko
Email address: email@example.com
Business address: 1405 Marine Dr., West Vancouver, BC V7T 1B8
Note: If you don't meet qualifications exactly but believe you have the required skills, please submit your résumé and references for consideration.