BBQ Chicken CQ Centre is seeking Cooks
Job Title: Cook
Employer: 1208779 BC LTD dba BBQ Chicken CQ Centre
Business Address: #2-2755 Lougheed Hwy. Port Coquitlam, BC, V3B 5Y9
Work Location: Same as above
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time, Part-time Available
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Opening: 2
Working hours: 30~40hrs/week
Salary: $14.60-16.00 / hour
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
Language of Work: English
- Prepare and cook complete dishes such as wings, Korean fried chicken, and combination of savory and sweet sauces following BBQ recipes.
- Supervise kitchen staffs and helpers.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment as needed.
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently.
- Minimum education requirement is a secondary school
- Minimum 1~2 years of experience as a cook OR completion of a three-years apprenticeship program, college or other programs in cooking or food safety is required.
How to Apply:
Please do not call or visit regarding the posted position. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.