Greek Islands Restaurant Ltd, located in Abbotsford, BC is looking for a Kitchen Supervisor.
The right candidate will have experience performing the following duties:
- Supervise, organize, and co-ordinate the kitchen staff.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- Control food waste and ensure that food is handled according to our standards.
- Prepare weekly schedules. Organize and supervise shifts.
- Identify recruitment needs, hire, and oversee training of new staff.
- Maintain inventory and ensure that the kitchen equipment is in good repair.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently to customer complaints.
- Performs other related duties as required.
We are offering $16.50/week for 40 hours/week.
Work location: 2686 Langdon St. Abbotsford, BC V2T 3L2
Contact information: email@example.com
This is a full-time, year-round position. The candidate will work flexible hours based on the restaurant’s hours of operation.
These are the job requirements:
- Completion of Secondary School education is required.
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel, and restaurant management, or related discipline or a minimum of 2 years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
- Good command of English both written and oral
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail.
- The right candidate will possess a high level of professionalism, strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please NO PHONE CALL inquires.