Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $15-$18/hour (depending on Experience)
Hours: 30 - 40hours per week
- 4% vacation pay
- Prepare food items and cook complete dishes.
- Oversee kitchen operation and supervise helpers.
- Maintain inventory and record accurate food and all the supplies.
- May plan menus and costs based on food ingredients and monitor and order supplies.
- Ensure that the food preparation area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of shift.
- May be involved in hiring and training new kitchen staff.
- 2~3 years of commercial cooking experience are required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
Number of Positions:
Location: Agassiz, BC
Company information: Sushi Mountain
Contact Person: Yunkyung Shim
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business address: 7254 Pioneer Ave, Agassiz, BC V0M 1A0
Note: If you don't meet qualifications exactly but believe you have the required skills, please submit your résumé and references for consideration.