Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $13-$15/hour (depending on Experience)
Hours: 30 - 40hours per week
- 4% vacation pay
- Prepare food items and cook complete dishes.
- Oversee kitchen operation and supervise kitchen staff.
- Maintain and record food inventory.
- Plan menus and costs based on food ingredients and monitor and order supplies.
- Ensure food preparation area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of shift.
- Hire and train new kitchen staff.
- 2~3 years of commercial cooking experience are required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
Number of Positions:
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Company information: Hyunjin Shin dba Little Korea
Contact Person: Hyunjin Shin
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business address: 519 Ellice Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3B 1Z1
Note: If you don't meet qualifications exactly but believe you have the required skills, please submit your résumé and references for consideration.