Yummy Sushi Gallery in Abbotsford, BC is looking for a competent Cook to join our team.
- Prepare and cook Japanese dishes from menu including roll sushi and nigiri sushi
- Supervise and train kitchen helpers
- Ensure to meet food quality standards
- Maintain inventory and records of food, kitchen supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work area
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Hourly Wage: C$15.00~C$17.00 (depending on experience)
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
Job Location: Abbotsford, BC
Completion of secondary school is required.
Minimum 3 years of commercial cooking experience are required.
Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including First Nations and newcomers. Please send your resume via email if you are interested. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yummy Sushi Gallery (Kim & Yang Enterprises Ltd.)
#101-2760 Gladwin Road, Abbotsford, BC V2T 4S6