- Maintain proper inventory levels of plates within hot and cold stations.
- Maintain proper storage of dish dollies, glass racks and flatware.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation in the kitchen.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Perform washing, organizing and inventory of china, glassware, silverware, utensils, pots and pans per standards.
- Perform cleaning of walk in refrigerators and kitchen areas; to include sweeping and mopping.
- Perform cleaning and monitoring of dishwasher.
- Empty and wash garbage cans.
- Understand and provide chemicals and supplies for station.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintain a safe working environment and immediately report all unsafe conditions.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all departments.
- Comply with all policies and procedures set forth by the property Employee Handbook.
- Possession of government required licenses or certificates.
- Knowledge of operating a dishwasher
- Ability to:
- Handle high heat and moisture.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Be flexible with the work schedule.
- Work as part of a team.
- Communicate effectively.
- Receive and follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Multi-task and work under pressure.
Lifting/Carrying (up to 50 lbs.)
Up to 1 hour