Position: Food Service Supervisor
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $16.00 - $19.00/hour (depending on experience)
Hours: 30 - 40 hours/week
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation per year
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Train staff their duty and their responsibilities.
- Supervise staff to ensure serving dishes are prepared well in a timely manner.
- Managing restaurant staff's work schedules.
- Screening, interviewing, hiring, and training restaurant staff
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
Educational Requirements: Completion of Secondary school is required.
Experience Requirements: 1~2 years work experience in food preparation or service is required.
Language Requirements: English
Number of Positions: 1
Location: Vancouver, BC
Company information: Ma Dang Goul (Korean Cuisine Restaurant)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business address: 847 Denman St., Vancouver, BC V6G 2L7
APPLY VIA EMAIL ONLY