Miss Korea BBQ is located at 793 Jervis St., Vancouver BC V6E 2B1. We are currently looking for a permanent, full time Korean Food Cook. If you are interested, please submit your resume by mail or e-mail.
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 8 hrs/day, 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Free meals at work and tips
- Prepare and cook various Korean BBQs, traditional rice, soup & noodle menus (Bimimbap, fried rice, Yukke, Galbi Kukbap, Gamjatang, Spicy Tofu Soup, Kimchi Soup, Japchae, Cold Noodle, etc.), side dishes, and other Korean items on the menus;
- Oversee kitchen operations;
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment;
- Train other employees with respect to food preparation.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or 2-3 years of commercial cooking experience
- Not Required
Language at work: English
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact Information: Miss Korea BBQ
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mail: 793 Jervis St., Vancouver BC V6E 2B1