WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1295, 4221 Garrett Road, Durham, NC, USA, 27707, is currently hiring a Barista
We are searching for an experienced and energetic Barista to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is passionate about the food and beverage industry and enjoys working with people.
The Barista plays a key role in our energetic team of food and beverage enthusiasts who are driven to provide excellent customer service. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a fun atmosphere where both customers and employees have a great experience that’s welcoming and engaging
- Make and serve specialty coffee and tea beverages
- Speak and interact with both new and regular customers
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Adhere to recipes and presentations for food and beverage items
- Be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
- Contribute to a positive team environment
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 1+ year in the coffee service industry
- 2+ years in the customer service industry
- Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Tidy and self-disciplined
- Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality
To begin your journey, go to: https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=1295&req=Barista
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.