Red Fin Sushi & Grill, a Japanese and Korean restaurant in Creston, British Columbia, is looking for a competent food service supervisor!
Job Position: Food Service Supervisor
Position available: 1
Hourly Wage: C$15
Working Hours: 30-35 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year
Language of Work: English
Employment Term: Permanent, Full-time
Job Location: 1821A Canyon St., Creston, BC, V0B 1G5
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of servers and kitchen helpers who prepare, portion and/or serve Japanese style dishes
- Prepare staff work schedules and food order summaries for chef
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Maintain accurate records of stock, sales and wastage
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards and company policies
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised when needed
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline OR minimum 2 years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
- English skills
Please email your resume at email@example.com if you are interested in this exciting opportunity.