Deep Cove Osaka Japanese Restaurant is looking for competent Cooks.
Number of Positions: 2
Hourly Wage: C$15.00 ~ C$17.00 (depending on experience)
Working Hours: 30.00 ~ 40.00 hours per week
Benefit: 4% of gross salary for vacation pay or 10 days of paid vacation per year
Language of Work: English
Work Location: North Vancouver, BC
Minimum 2 years of experience in commercial cooking is required.
Completion of secondary school is required.
- Prepare and make Japanese food items including Roll, Teriyaki, Donburi, Katsu, Chicken Karage, etc.
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Ensure standards of food safety and sanitation are adhered
- Train and oversee kitchen helpers
- Maintain work areas clean
Deep Cove Osaka Japanese Restaurant welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and first nations.
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We welcome all your interests, but only selected applications will be contacted for an interview.
Deep Cove Osaka Japanese Restaurant (0934153 BC Ltd.)
4355 Gallant Ave., North Vancouver, BC V7G 2C1