Description: Here is a great opportunity in Whistler, B.C. with Tacos La Cantina Inc. as a Kitchen Manger
Position: Kitchen Manager
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $19.00 Hourly for 40.00 Hours per week
Location: Tacos La Cantina 129-4340 Lorimer Road Whistler, BC V8E 1A5
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from customers
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special diet and or special request meals
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- May plan menus and determine related food and labour costs.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, and standing for extended periods.
- several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Written and Spoken English is required
- Must be able to work with others
- Must be able to problem solve
- Must have good oral communication
- Job task planning and organizing skills required
- Must be customer service focused
- Must have effective interpersonal skills
- Wellness/Ski Pass
- Staff Meal – While on shift
- 40 % discount on all restaurants
How to Apply:
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 205E-1200 Alpha Lake Road Whistler, BC V8E 0H6