We are seeking a high-energy and motivated candidate as a catering worker at a fast-paced catering company in Eugene. The Catering Service Worker will organize, set up, deliver, and break down requested services at catering jobs and in our food booths and event trailers during festivals in Oregon and beyond.
- 0 to 1 year related experience working in the catering/food service industry.
- Organizes each delivery timely, setting up all non-perishable items needed in advance.
- Distributes needed food preparation requirements to each food department in advance.
- Delivers requested food and beverage to the delivery location, setting up all food and beverage in a professional appearance and logical manner, ensuring all condiments and service ware are available as needed.
- Ensures availability of any specialty linen, china and rental needs in advance.
- Maintains a clean and organized working environment and professional appearance.
- May assist with stocking food inventory.
- May carry and distribute supplies and equipment.
- May assist others in the preparation of foods and properly store food.
- May operate dishwasher or assist with washing dishes, glassware, silverware, utensils, pots and pans.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Work as a food service worker or cashier in food booths and event trailers.
General Skills and Qualifications:
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, supervisors, managers and customers.
- Demonstrates a willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Demonstrates a maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shifts on time with satisfactory regularity.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Ability to reach, bend, push and/or pull.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift or move 50 pounds.
- Ability to work outside, sometimes in hot temperatures, for extended periods.
- Must have a Food Handler’s Card, or have the ability to obtain one before first scheduled shift.
To Apply, please email with resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. No candidate will be considered who does not follow these directions.