Position Summary: The Bartender prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to customer requests. This may include preparing mixed drinks, as well as pouring wine and beer. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Greets customers and takes orders; processes cash and credit card transactions
- Mixes and serves both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking patrons’ identification
- Adheres to cash handling policies
- Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and sanitizing
- Takes inventory counts and ensures product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests needs
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a bartender preferred
- Proven knowledge of bartending principals and recipes
- Must be able to obtain all Aramark and state/local required alcohol service certifications
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.