Apply via: don.3215A72F13.email@example.com
What does a Banquet Server do?
Banquet Servers typically work for catering companies or event venues to help the catering staff deliver food to guests. They use their customer service skills to ensure that guests have everything they need and in doing so, they elevate their employer’s image. Their job is to communicate with kitchen staff and transfer the correct order details to them. They also engage with guests throughout their meal to ensure everything is satisfactory. They may also be responsible for cleaning tables after guests leave and providing customer feedback to the kitchen staff.
Banquet Server skills and qualifications
The best candidate for your Banquet Server position will have the following prerequisite skills and qualifications:
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds and stay comfortable on their feet for the entire shift
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Positive attitude and teamwork skills
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Extreme attention to detail and quality
- Ability to follow verbal directions in a fast-paced and dynamic environment